Why You Should Attend Top Producer Seminar
Top Producer Seminar is your opportunity to learn and grow as a farm CEO, surrounded by hundreds of peers in the vibrant city of Chicago. Join more than 800 farm executives from the U.S. and Canada while discovering business opportunities, gaining invaluable insights and increasing your competitive advantage at the 2019 Top Producer Seminar.
Here are the Top 5 Reasons to Attend (other than a good steak, of course)
- Top Producer Seminar is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the U.S. Last year's attendees came from 26 states.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from nearly 30 experts in the areas of grain and livestock marketing, risk management, succession planning, business strategies and communication.
- Get a sneak peak of 2019 markets during a live taping of U.S. Farm Report and from a keynote address with Jerry Gulke, president of the Gulke Group and Top Producer columnist.
- Meet the 2019 Top Producer of the Year honorees. Three impressive farm operations will be recognized as part of this long-standing and prestigious award. Network with them and gather advice to take home to your own operation.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. The Lunch keynote speaker, sponsored by BASF, is a must-attend session. Here are just a few of our recent keynote speakers:
- Chis Koch, a Canadian farmer and adventurer who was born without arms and legs
- Jim Craig, goalie for the 1980 "Miracle on Ice" hockey team
- Rudy Ruettiger, the University of Notre Dame football player who, against all odds, lived out his dream of playing for the Fighting Irish
- Larry Brudnicki, captain of the Coast Guard ship that performed dramatic rescues during the storm that became known as The Perfect Storm and inspired the book and movie
Why Should You Attend Executive Women in Agriculture?
Today, women make up more than 30% of farm operators. Top Producer is proud to offer an event dedicated exclusively to women in agriculture. In the past, EWA has drawn nearly 250 producers and agribusiness professionals. EWA features dynamic keynote speakers and educational breakout sessions, as well as unique networking opportunities for women farm owners and operators from around the country.
Here are the Top 4 Reasons to Attend
- EWA is a one-of-a-kind networking event, with plenty of chances to talk with peers and make new friends from across the country. Last year's attendees came from 25 states and Canada.
- You'll have the opportunity to hear from nearly 20 experts in the areas of leadership development, consumer trends, grain and livestock marketing, risk management, succession planning, business strategies and communication.
- Be inspired by a dynamic keynote speaker. The opening keynote speaker, sponsored by Corteva, is a must-attend session. Carey Lohrenz knows what it takes to win in one of the highest pressure, extreme environments imaginable: in the cockpit at Mach 2. As the first female F‐14 Tomcat Fighter Pilot in the U.S. Navy, Carey is used to working in fast moving, dynamic environments, where inconsistent execution can generate catastrophic results. Carey’s experience in the all-male environment of fighter aviation and her ability to pass on the lessons learned in her career. Don’t miss her presentation!
- Meet the 2019 (and first-ever) EWA Trailblazer Award winner. Top Producer of the Year honorees. Three impressive farm operations will be recognized as part of this long-standing and prestigious award. Network with them and gather advice to take home to your own operation.
Why Should You Attend Tomorrow's Top Producer?
This business conference is focused on younger farmers, ranchers and growers looking to become tomorrow's leaders. Geared toward farmers age 40 and under, this event offers networking with like-minded producers and access to our industry's best experts. Join more than 150 producers and learn from the industry's leading speakers.
Here are the Top 4 Reasons to Attend
- Comprehensive Business Education: As a young producer, there’s no better place to develop your management skills than at Tomorrow's Top Producer. Our event features a deep bench of industry experts who will help you think critically and proactively about the future of your operation. You're sure to take away new tactics you can use right away on your farm.
- Hands-On Breakout Sessions: Tired of sitting through slide after slide from speakers you’ve heard a hundred times? At Tomorrow's Top Producer, breakout sessions will get you engaged and involved. You’ll have access to the brightest minds in agriculture, including industry experts in commodity marketing, finance, human resources and strategic planning.
- Networking With Young Farmers: Take advantage of your time away from the farm to relax and mingle with industry peers from nearly 20 states. Whether you’re enjoying our cocktail reception or a night on the town in the Chi-Town, you're sure to make business connections.
- Meet Award-Winning Producers: Top Producer will award its eighth Tomorrow's Top Producer Horizon Award winner. This award recognizes a producer under the age of 35, who demonstrate excellence in the business of farming. Not only will you meet this year’s recipient, but you’ll also be able to network with previous winners.