If you are a U.S. Hemp Growers Association Member, please enter the code “USHGA” at registration.
All registration using this promo code will be verified with the U.S. Hemp Growers membership database. If you are not yet a member, click here to join
A farmer-focused event to answer your questions about hemp
Hemp College at The Summit
Sessions will Address:
- 1. How to source high-quality seed
- 2. Hemp nutrient needs from A to Z
- 3. Pest, weed and disease management
- 4. In-season management and harvest practices
- 5. Steps to developing a marketing plan
- 6. Legal considerations for hemp production
Expand your revenue stream with hemp.
Spend time with experts discussing the best agronomic practices for hemp production and touch upon marketing, legal consideration and policy news. The information shared in this seminar has been specifically designed to be easy to digest and relative to all attendees.